CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

To Prove How Fat I am....

Today was supposed to be the president's lunch that I qualified for. Yesterday my VP asked us all to wear a suit. Trouble is, if I don't fit into any of my clothes I certainly don't fit into any of my suits but I figured I've started to lose weight so it should be alright.

Well.... it was NOT alright. I went to put on the pants, got the first button done. I sucked in my gut as much as I possibly could to get the rest of the buttons and I literally threw out my back. Don't ask me the logistics of it, I just couldn't move. I laid on the bed literally crying while Ben tried to stretch it out. Finally my back allowed me to move but the end result is that I can't turn my neck to the right at all! When I try the pain travels all the way up my arm and down my back.

I told you all I was planning on revealing all in this blog- but this takes the cake. How many people do you know throw out their backs trying on pants? Further proof that I need to get my shape in order so that I can put on clothes and actually walk out the door in them!

On the plus side, I lost another pound when I stepped on the scale this morning (prior to putting on the pants of course). That's 6 pounds altogether.

A few people were putting me down about that- saying "it's just water weight." Whatever weight it is, it was here last week and gone this week. If it comes back next week then something is wrong. Water weight or not I'm proud of myself for suffering through week one so far. This isn't easy for someone who's fallen into the trap of salty/faty/sugary foods. Lay off the criticism people- I'm happy with the progress I have so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment