CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Client Visits and a Life

So.... today I almost missed my snack. I had two interviews back to back and was shadowing a new person's interview to help him along and by the time 11am rolled around I was rushing my snack in.

Tomorrow morning I have a client meeting at 9:15am so I won't be able to go to the gym because I have to spend time on hair and makeup (I know, the life of a girl).

So, I need to figure out ways to make up for lost time. I need to have a life too- can't rush to the fridge everytime I need to eat and a candidate needs to be prepped for an interview.

Tomorrow morning I'll wake up at the same time and do a work out at home with the Kinect, and then I'll hop in the shower to get ready for the visit. No gym but still have some cardio in there.

It's hard to have a life and diet- especially on weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment