CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Biggest Loser

So at work everyone is INSPIRED! We're all going to do a biggest loser style competition ending on April 28th. The winner will get a pool of money. To be fair I'm starting off at my current weight (183), and not the dirty 190lbs.

I've lost over 3% body weight (I used a free online calculator). I started to eat more tuna to mix it up a bit. The weight seems to be just coming off so quickly I'm worried about my first plateau. I'm going to the gym tomorrow with Neda for the first time so that I can get set up for my two month membership (already paid for). Hopefully with the actual work out sessions I will not see a plateau for a long long time!

If anyone noticed, I'm at 183 pounds- I've lost 7 pounds since Saturday just dancing, eating healthy, walking and working out with the Kinect! I'm LOVING the results!

Last night I had my first craving for pasta. It was brutal! I wanted to lock myself in the closet and rock back and forth convincing myself I can do this! Ben ate pasta and I just wanted it so bad! I also had a dream that I ate a huge turkey burger on a gigantic bun and I woke up satisfied. Mind over matter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment