CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

mmmmmm.... pork chops

Howdy folks!

Today I had a pork chop.

Ok, Ok, I'll back it up a bit. I've seen the weight loss continue without having to eat so drastically. The key points are- no breads, no pasta, low sodium, no desserts and processed foods.

Everything should be as natural as possible. It's great to stick to chicken and turkey as often as possible, but throw in a pork chop every now and again. For those of you who eat beef, you could have been eating beef this whole time (I just happen to not like eating cow).

I'm at 13 pounds lost, with just an ounce to go before I've lost 14 pounds. I can't wait until I hit the point of 15 pounds.

People who always say "it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change" always used to make me go "yah right- what do you know". I finally see that as true! I feel absolutely amazing. I feel healthy. Although I am super lazy and should be exercising more, I still feel absolutely amazing. Even when I cheated my body practically rejected the burrito. I think it's true what Doctor Phil says (yes I'm quoting doctor Phil)- you'll only lose weight and stick to a diet when you are 100% ready for the change because you are SO sick of how you are currently living.

OH... and---- I plan on taking a picture soon to showcase a very amazing development with this whole diet thing. Pictures to come this weekend. I'll explain when I can show with visuals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment