CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cheat Meal and more pounds lost

So yesterday for lunch I finally gave in to the idea of the "cheat meal". The burrito from Burrito Boyz was undeniably delicious in a way that good food usually is. The feeling afterwards was absolutely not delicious. Intense heartburn was a great start, which ended in indigestion and a full bloated tummy all evening. I had to force myself to eat a light dinner just for the sake of eating every three hours. It was not fun.

On February 15th my next cheat is going to be a kid's size mint oreo blizzard from dairy queen and Ben and I are going to catch a movie (got a gift certificate from my bro and sis in law for xmas) and I'm going to eat movie popcorn.

MMMMMM cheating can be good.

On the exercise front, it seems as though my knee has grown tired of holding up this fat chick. Every squat I do my knee protests in a way I have never felt before. Pain shoots up my leg and sometimes it's so intense it leaves me screaming in pain. I guess with time my knee will be a bit more forgiving. It's a lot of weight for a little knee to hold up for two, almost three, years.

On the very very very plus side, a few achievements to share. The first is that the kids bought me pj's for xmas. They are size large and super cute but for the life of me I could barely get them on my fat ass. Well I wore the pants to bed last night and they were quite comfy. Still would like to have a bit more room in them, but that will come with more time. The top is still tight around the general boobage area.

Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm at 177 pounds. I've officially lost 13 pounds. The scale is just now starting to tell me the same weight morning and night, which is also a good sign.

All in all it's been a good week. I'm happy with the progress. It's coming off slower, but it's coming off the healthiest way possible. I'm eating more than I ever did with eating small meals throughout the day and I'm exercising which releases those delicious happy endorphins and keeps me energized all day. I've given up on forcring myself to drink protein shakes and guess what? I'm still losing weight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment