CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to work

Today was my first day back to work from the holidays and I followed the schedule to the letter... and I have to say I wasn't hungry once all day.

Instead of putting the peanut butter on my rice cake I mixed it into my oatmeal to make it tolerable and I was able to finish half of the 20g. I added one egg to the egg whites and still could barely tolerate them. I definitely didn't finish them again.

I couldn't find a way to mix the protein shake while at work so I had other snacks instead of that. I need to find out better ways to make the shake while at work.

It's 6:36pm and for the first time today I'm hungry. Supper is in an hour.

All in all this diet thing is becoming a bit easier. It takes so much more work and dedication. I woke up at 6:30am to work out this morning but realized I lent the workout game to my sister last night so I danced instead. Dancing is such a great way to burn calories but man was I spent after just 10 minutes.

Tomorrow is a new day! I'll step on the scale in the morning to see how I'm doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment