CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Already???

I have the day off today as a Stat Holiday and Ben does not (he had Friday instead). I woke up late (9:00am) (I'm supposed to have eaten breakfast by now).

I've been stepping on the scale every day just to see if I've lost anything. I lost four pounds since Saturday. So in two days I've dropped two pounds a day (I checked yesterday as well). I was going to make it a weekly weigh off type of dealy, but I'm too impatient. I'll be interested to see how much I weigh on this Saturday.

I have a work lunch on Thursday that I absolutely can't get out of! It's too soon for me to be going to a restaurant. It's a fixed menu and I know there is salmon on there so I will order that with no mashed potatoes- but to watch everyone indulge in things I love like Cheesecake and even cesar salad just does not seem fair this soon in the game. Now if it was a cheat day on the other hand- just kidding.

I like seeing results. I've always been results oriented. It's what makes me work in a comission based environment. Despite the intense hunger this is the most manageable diet I've ever done (back in June of 2010 I love 15 pounds by pretty much starving myself).

Well I'm off to make my egg whites. Todays menu pretty much looks like Saturday's (surprise surprise) except I'm going to make salmon for supper tonight instead of a chicken breast. More broccoli of course.

9:45 Couldn't finish the egg whites. It's literally awful. I need to speak with Neda about breakfast. Snacks, Lunch and Dinner are all pretty good (except for the awful protein shake). Breakfast needs a makeover!

11:45am- Snack was awesome! A couple tablespoonfulls of 0% organic yogurt with just a teensy weensy bit of strawberry jam to add some sweetness and flavour and one plain rice cake with light peaunt butter. One tip Neda gave me is to eat so slow because it takes 21 minutes for your tummy to realize its full. I must have swallowed that snack in one bite. Good food is hard to eat slowly. The crummy stuff is easy to suffer through slowly. Lunch is in two hours so we shall see how that goes! On the menu is half a turkey breast (again the size of my fist) on a dark green salad (still not sure about the dressing but I'll go easy on it). I'm allowed carbs at lunch but I just ate my carbs for the snack so I'll keep it to mainly protein.

It's 6:30 and I just got back from Neda's place. I've been doing this ALL WRONG! What I eat is important, but not AS important as when I eat it.

My life should look like this:
7:30am- Breakfast (yes I have no choice on the oatmeal- I can sweeten it with peanut butter, and for the egg whites I can add one egg to give it flavour)
10:30am- snack (rice cake and natural peanut butter and yogurt with strawberries)
1:30pm- Lunch (I'm allowed carbs in the form of half a small sweet potato)
4:30pm- snack (the awful protein shake I bought- it turns out is not enough protein so I need to double up on the scoops. To make it taste better I can add some ice, peach and strawberries to it and make it into a smoothie instead. I tried that tonight and it was actually good)
7:30pm- Supper (Turns out I wasn't eating enough protein- I guess my fists are too small. I need to add about half a breast more. Also the only sides for supper I can eat are asparagus or brocoli and lots of it.)

Today on Groupon is a great deal for a two month gym membership and just happens to be the same gym as Neda. I was supposed to go today but just couldn't get up enough willpower. I bought the groupon and Neda will take me this weekend to sign up.

Still not even a sniff of bread or salt. It's too soon to miss it at this point. Let's see where I'm at next week in the bread/salt saga!

0 comments:

Post a Comment