CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10 Pounds- GONE

The alarm went off this morning and instead of jumping out of bed to work out- I turned it off. I'm allowed to have a day off working out I think. For the first time my body doesn't hurt. I'll take the dog for a walk tonight with Ben. Everything counts.

So I woke up this morning and of course, went straight for the scale.... and lo and behold I've lost 10 pounds.  TEN pounds..... yes... 1-0 pounds! This is amazing results for such a short period of time. I'm pretty sure it's still a ton of water weight but good golly I'm happy.

A lot of people keep telling me they are proud of the dedication and it makes me feel bad because I haven't stuck with a diet in years. I'm a yo yoer. I want this so badly but there is a tiny part of me that's afraid to dissapoint anybody. When I've been doing this for two whole months- then I'll allow people to express pride at my dedication. For now my response will remain "it's only been a week"

I'm in serious PMS mode and craving anything and everything. Been this way for two days now. Again, I'm working through it but this part is tough. Sometimes being a woman really sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment