CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Monday, January 10, 2011

say Buh Bye to Gagging

I've decided if it makes me gag I'm not going to eat it.

I've made the egg whites delicious by adding a tablespoon of salsa

I've made the oatmeal delcious by adding peanut butter and switching it up once and while to a half a baked potato in the morning

I've even made bland chicken delicious by addion some sodium free chicken stock to it.

I cannot make these protein shakes delicious. I won't force myself to drink them when they make me sick for HOURS after. For now.... I'm saying buh bye to the protein shakes until I can find one that doesn't look and taste like puke! GROSS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment