CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some updated fat pics

11 pounds down! I feel better! I went to the store today and bought some more workout clothes (pictured here). The shirt is a large and it's big in the boobs and the pants are a medium. I'm thinking soon I'll be able to fit into my largest sizes if this keeps up.
These are still considered to be "fat pics" because I'm nowhere near hitting a a goal (I wanted to lose 15 pounds in the first 21 days). I'm nearing day 21 where I get a cheat meal- so who's with me for Burritos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment