CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Are tic tacs considered cheating?

Today we drove Ben's kids home (well to North Bay so about 8 hours in the car altogether). I made sure to pack my lunch and eat breakfast before I left. I even made the protein shake and poured it into a water bottle to have as a snack.

I just got home, it's 5:10pm and I'm absolutely starving (horrible thing to say considering people around the world are actually starving, but you're looking at a gal who's eaten nothing but junk for two years straight... I equate it to kicking a drug habit).

For breakfast I ate a granola cereal and skipped the egg whites. I know I'm supposed to do oatmeal and egg whites but I really didn't feel like gagging.

For lunch I had a salad with a full chicken breast. I need to ask Neda if I'm allowed to have salad dressing. To be safe I just had a tablespoon of calorie wise French dressing.

On the way home at 3:00pm I drank the protein shake and gagged the whole way through it. Gosh that's disgusting.

Then I had a tic tac.

0 comments:

Post a Comment