CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's official- 40 pounds lost!

As of this morning, I weigh 150 pounds. I've lost 40 pounds since I started this journey!

I know at 50 pounds I'm getting the tattoo reward- but I think I need a reward at 40 pounds lost. I've been buying new clothes like a maniac... but I've been a maniac with purpose since all my new clothes are for my new job I start in September (for those who don't know, I have a new body and also signed my dream job offer to work in the talent acquisition department for Target Canada).

So clothes can't be it. I have a closet full of skinny jeans from before I gained the weight that are classic fits that will never go out of style.

I need an idea for a great reward for 40 pounds lost! Food doesn't even cross my mind as a reward (though ice cream is still my number one "i miss you" food).

1 comments:

No Thanks to Cake

Hi Jen! I found your blog on the JC forums and just had to stop by and say hello. You are doing awesome!!! I can't believe youve lost 40 lbs over the SUMMER. If you check out my blog, you'll see that I've been in a holding pattern all summer. Seriously great job! Can wait to hear more about your journey!!! xoxo - Kelly

Post a Comment