CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8 Pounds to go to my Goal- So I'm changing my goal!

Hello everyone..... I'm down to 148 pounds. I have only 8 pounds to go until I hit my goal... but I've been thinking for awhile that I need a new goal.

2012 is my year to fix our finances and buy a house.... 2011 is to get my health in check. My new weight loss goal runs until December, and I want to get myself down to 130 pounds. My healthy BMI max is 135 pounds, so if I can hit that I will be in a normal weight for my health. I want to get down to 130 pounds and STAY THERE.

The best part about my new lifestyle is that I feel as though I have completely changed my mindset. I don't look at food the same way. I don't crave food anymore as something to do. I don't WANT to eat bad foods because I love the fact that today I am wearing a pair of pants I haven't even been able to get over my knees for four years.

I'm still getting my tattoo after I lose 50 pounds. I think that it's important to recognize this milestone. After I hit the extra 10 pounds lost I want my reward to be food based (oh the irony). I want to have a dinner with my friends and family to celebrate the fact that food is not my enemy anymore! Who's down for some good eats at a fancy restaurant to celebrate the skinny life ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment