CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

White Water Rafting

For all who haven't been- white water rafting is ridiculously fun!

For those who don't know- it's also an insane workout. My whole body aches today- right down to my toes.

You use your arms the most, however get your hips, back and shoulder in on the strokes. As well you are constantly moving around which gets your legs in on the action. Then you have to periodically get out of the raft and do some walking. 5 hours of rafting was like ten weeks in the gym LOL.

But again, its ridiculously fun!

I'm now down 32 pounds. During the trip, we had bought a package that included meals. Because we camped, I had no choice but to eat what they made. I still managed to stay 100% on target. For breakfast I had one slice of french toast with no syrup or butter. A quarter piece of ham for some protein and a few potatos (limited those because they are deep fried). All in all it worked out to about the same as a Jenny meal. I'm starting to recognize that regular foods can be eaten in moderation (which is the point but for a food addict its virtually impossible to get- but I'm getting there).

It's so easy to get lost in how good something tastes. Next time you have french toast, have one slice and don't put anything on it. Just taste the egg and the bread (and I believe they put cinnamin on it). It's actually delicious.

 :) I'm down to 158 pounds :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment