CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jenny Craig

Okay so I gained back the 19 pounds I lost (almost all of them- I managed to keep off 2 or 3).

Today I called Jenny. It's like a sign- my name is Jenn- her name is Jenny. I was born in 1983, Jenny was founded in 1983.

The food arrives in the mail on Wednesday and I start this shindig on Thursday. The cost is astronomical- but I'm thinking I earn my own money- I know the value of money. If I waste this money then there is something seriously wrong with me and I deserve to be fat!

So wish me luck- I'll update this blog as I start my new Jenny Craig journey. I traded in my Kinect `Your Shape` game and pre-ordered the UFC training game. The only part of your shape I enjoyed was the cardio kick boxing. I`m thinking UFC training will be a fun way to burn off calories. I haven`t worked out since I sprained my knee and I still have issues with going for basic walks around the block so the work out will be tough- but my Jenny Craig  consultant told me I should still lose 2 lbs a week just by sticking to the food.

Oh gosh I`m SO worried about the taste of this food!

2 comments:

Carla

Ok I'm actually curious to know just how astronomical the cost is...and WAY more curious to know how the taste is! haha But really - in the ad it says "only $xx to sign up, plus the cost of food." Which is...? Probably, as you said, astronomical.

Fat2SkinnyJenn

As soon as I start eating it I will post (probably meal by meal) what the taste is like. Cost wise is $50 plus the cost of food- well food is about $140 a week plus tax plus delivery charges. It's not much more than weekly groceries for a family of four--- unfortunately its just enough food for me (which is debatable since I can eat a whole medium pizza is on sitting). Apparently you can still eat out on the plan- but first you have to make it first the half way point to be able to do that. So I need to lose 25 pounds to be able to go out and eat and start making my own meals. Apparently a consultant will teach me how to maintain the weight loss. It will be an interested journey that's for sure. Check back next weekend and I'll post a menu with my feedback on taste.

Post a Comment