CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jenny Craig- Week II

So I'm on week two of Jenny Craig diet. The cost is still astronomical but I have hope... I was just upsold by my consultant for a premium package where I get three hundred dollars back if I lose the weight and keep it off for a year.

That's some great incentive!

Also, Jenny Craig was number one in a nation wide study of weight loss programs that really help you lose weight and keep it off. Weight Watchers came in third.

Of course.... nothing is perfect. The food portions are so small I'm always hungry between meals and the food is SO bland. It's very low sodium so no salt means no taste.

And.... the customer service is atrocious. I called because the Canadian website was missing the etools, and the person on the other end of the line refused to listen to me and actually go on the Canadian site. Instead she argued with me, and kept telling me I was wrong. Maybe it's the difference between Canadian and American customer service, or maybe I've been spoiled by some awesome CSR's in Canada, but I find the rudeness to be so hard to handle. Listen first and then comment. Instead they argue first and apologize later. I was finally able to explain to her the issue and she apologized and thanked me for bringing it up. That could have been done in the first two seconds, not five minutes later.

My consultant is alright, but upselling me on the second consultation is not a very good way to build a relationship. Consultations are only 15 minutes long, so spending 7 of those minutes while I search for a credit card is not time well spent.

I've lost 6 pounds in my first week, and no weight so far in week two. Week two is over on Wednesday night so maybe there will be a miracle. They say one to two pounds/week. The last diet I went on (as you probably read) I lost 19 pounds in a month so I'm not used to such slow, expensive weight loss.

Hopefully in week three I'll get used to being SO hungry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment