CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Diet Nightmares and Successes

I've never written a blog but I've also never been so incredibly fat! This blog is for those who know me and those who don't to gain some inspiration. It's also for me- if it's out in cyber space I can't cheat and I can't fail at this. I have about 25 pairs of jeans in my closet from size 26 to 33. My goal is to go down until I am my ideal size. If I can help just one person with their weight loss goals this will be worth it.



I plan on getting embarassing on here, so be warned!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Consultant+Jenny Craig tools+my own motivation=some good results!

So it's been another week, one where I have not lost any weight, but boy oh boy am I starting to not be able to wear my fat clothes. They are hanging off  my hips and just look like I'm going to go swimming in my pants. The downside is that I am still not able to fit into the next size down in my closet, so I'm in fat clothes limbo.

I didn't lose any weight because I have been working out like a dog! I went to one boxing class where I had a lot of one on one time with the trainer, I've been walking every day with Ben, Oscar and some weights and I've  been taking aqua fitness and other fitness classes like Butt Legs and Core (which is killer). After four days of straight working out, my knee was in so much intense pain that I needed two days off to recover.

So I'm thinking muscle weighs more than fat, so I'm not upset about my first week of not losing an actual pound (according to the scale I've lost 8 ounces- which is close to a pound but not quite there, 1/2 a pound).

On to the Jenny Craig feedback... I love love love my consultant Darcie. After getting off on the wrong foot with everyone in the call centre, Darcie has made up for it and thensome. It was fluke that my first consultation was a sales consultation because they were doing a promotion. Darcie is a nutritionist, and she really knows her stuff. She's funny, she gets where I am right now despite never having been fat, and she is empathetic. I have such a strong motivation to get this done, but Darcie helps in a huge way. She is a work out buff and I want to please her every week so I'm staying on top of everything.

Again, this diet is foolproof. I haven't cheated once because when I get hungry there is a whole variety in my freezer. I'm just super duper sick of frozen foods, but at least its good.

So tomorrow I'm off to Butt Legs and Core again to try and build up my leg muscles around my knee--- and to eventually have a wicked awesome skinny tummy ;) I'm starting to really change my mindset about working out and food. Is food really that good? No.... it's just a comfort thing. Food has always been there for me when I've been down. Well it feels way better to not have to carry around that extra 17 pounds I lost already. 33 pounds to go.

Oh and I finally have my non food based reward, thanks to my gorgeous sis in law Vicky. I'm going to get a tattoo. I've thought about it for a week and I think I'm going to get a fairy and a gargoyle. The gargoyle will symbolize the fat me, and the pretty fairy will be my homage to becoming skinny. I love the idea of a butterfly, but I already have one of those. This tattoo is gonna be HUGE--- but at least the body it will be on will be small :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment